Auto Insurance

At Crown Insurance Group, we are here to help you understand the different auto insurance options, and find you the best policy at the lowest price.

Plus, we can help you maximize your savings by finding all your eligible discounts.

Request A Quote Today

Step 1 of 2

What type of auto insurance coverage do I need for my vehicle?

Most Common Coverages

The portion of an auto insurance policy covering injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
Part of a standard auto insurance policy that covers you, up to the policy limit, for losses that result when you damage or destroy someone else’s personal property. This is required coverage in Florida.
Part of a standard auto insurance policy that provides coverage for injuries you and others suffer when you’re involved in an accident with an uninsured driver, or a driver without adequate insurance. UM/UIM is not a required coverage in Florida, but it is highly recommended.
Personal injury protection (PIP) is a coverage in which your own insurance company pays you for medical, hospital and funeral expenses resulting from a car accident, regardless of who’s at fault. It can sometimes also cover your passengers and/or other types of expenses
Collision coverage pays for damage to your car caused by an impact with another vehicle or object or a rollover. Collision coverage includes a deductible, such $250 or $500. You are responsible for paying the deductible when you get the damage repaired. For example, if the damage was $1,500 and you have a $250 deductible, your company pays $1,250 toward the repair costs.
Comprehensive coverage pays for damage caused by hazards other than collision, such as fire, theft, explosion, windstorm, hail, water or contact with an animal. Like Collision coverage, Comp coverage includes a deductible, such as $250 or $500. You pay the deductible when you get the car repaired or replaced. For example, if the cost to replace your stolen car is $10,000 and you have a $500 deductible, your company will pay you $9,500.

We also provide coverage for all your toys such as Boats, Jet Skis, and Motorcycle

Insurance Products

With a full range of vehicle insurance products, our agency can cover your needs for cars, trucks, motorcycles, RV's and more!

Crown Insurance offers the most comprehensive coverage options to ensure that no matter what you’re driving on the road today you’ll be fully protected.

Our customer service is what sets us apart from other agencies. Whether it’s a policy for your vehicle, classic car, motorcycle, personal watercraft or boat, we have you covered.